Can Laser Lipo Give Boyish Slim Figure a Waist?

If I have LL done to the waist or flank area only will I get a waist? I'm 5"3, 115 lbs with no hips or waist? What procedure can be done in order to make me have a small waist? I'm 32 back A cup, 26 waist, 29 hips.

Liposuction may help create a waist

+2

If there is an abundance of fat which can be liposuctioned then a waist may be created. If there is a bony flared iliac crest bone of the hip, it may be hard to define the area. some peoples lower ribs on their flanks are wide and prevent a waist from being created without looking unusual. Your experienced liposuction surgeon should guide you during your consultation as to what you can expect in the result from the surgery.

Achieving a waist in a woman with a boyish figure

+1

It really depends on your anatomy, IF it is due to fat, then any lipo may help. If it is due to muscle laxity, exercise or diastasis repair may better accomplish your goals. If it is due to loose skin, a tummy tuck is preferred. And if it is due to your rib cage or hip bone structure, very little can be done despite rumors of rib removal.

Liposuction for love handles and abdomen for a waist.

+1

The type of liposuction makes no difference-laser, power assisted, etc. What is important is the surgeon. I can't see the amount of fat you have. If you have excess fat in your waist and it is removed, your waist will be smaller. See a good liposuction surgeon for evaluation,