Orange Peel Skin After Laser Lipo on the Face

I had laser lipo on my face and chin 5 weeks ago and now my facial skin looks weird. My skin has a strange orange peel look. I had perfect skin prior to the laser lipo. Is this normal? Please tell me my skin will go back to normal.

Laser Liposuction

+1

The laser lipo on the face is a dangerous place to laser as the fat layer is very thin.  If the laser was too close to the surface, then dimpling can occur.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate and also see one who does fat transfer as this may need to be an option you will need to consider.

Web reference: http://www.elitemdspa.info/

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Five weeks still early after lipolysis. Give it more like 12 weeks.

+1

No one can answer this but the individual administering your treatment.

That having been said. Five weeks is early in the healing process and I would not make any rash decisions or draw any conclusions unitl 12 weeks have passed.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.