Orange Peel Skin After Laser Lipo on the Face

I had laser lipo on my face and chin 5 weeks ago and now my facial skin looks weird. My skin has a strange orange peel look. I had perfect skin prior to the laser lipo. Is this normal? Please tell me my skin will go back to normal.

Laser Liposuction

+1

The laser lipo on the face is a dangerous place to laser as the fat layer is very thin.  If the laser was too close to the surface, then dimpling can occur.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate and also see one who does fat transfer as this may need to be an option you will need to consider.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Five weeks still early after lipolysis. Give it more like 12 weeks.

+1

No one can answer this but the individual administering your treatment.

That having been said. Five weeks is early in the healing process and I would not make any rash decisions or draw any conclusions unitl 12 weeks have passed.