I Had Laser Lipo Done 4 Days and Compression Garmet is Making my Back Hurt What Can I Do?

Compression Garment After Laser Liposuction

+1

Thank you for your question. Adjust the garment, and see your provider and they will fit the garment better for you. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Be safe, contact your doctor

+1

Ask your doctor this question.  My concern is that it may not be your garmet that is making your back hurt.  It could be something more serious.  If you had your hips or love handles treated, it is common for the back to ache.  Usually, the garment doesn't cause back ache.  Be safe.  Check with your doctor.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon