Laser liposuction/Coolsculpting/Thermage/Micro Liposuction. Which would work best for me?

I had my daughter in Dec 2013 and after delivery lost 26 lbs in the first week. My skin is flabby not tight i used 2 different girdle/cinchers which didnt help at all. I try exercising and eating healthier which is not giving me results. Which treatment/non invasive is under $3000?  I only have belly fat that i want to lose. Thanks.

Weight loss and pregnancy

What you describe is a textbook description for a tummy tuck.

No one can give you a specific recommendation without seeing pictures or a physical examination.

If your problem is abdominal changes after pregnancy and weight loss, specifically loose skin, then fat removal procedures will leave you disappointed.

Unfortunately, $3,000 is probably not enough to pay for a tummy tuck.

Still, spending $3,000 on a procedure that will not give you results is probably worse than not having a procedure done.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

909 Hyde Street
San Francisco, CA 94109

Pictures or an exam would be helpful to make an appropriate recommendation.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Torre 7, José Clemente Orozco 2230 Zona Rio
Tijuana, Baja California 22010

Which would work best for me?

It's difficult to tell without any photos if liposuction of any type will correct the problem that bothers you. If you have good skin elasticity in the area and the area is just fat then SmartLipo should definitely address the problem. If there are stretch marks and loose skin, or separation of the underlying muscles that are causing the problem, SmartLipo or any other form of liposuction are unlikely to help. A tummy tuck may be the best option for you. Both a tummy tuck and liposuction are invasion and cost over $3000. See a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in body contouring in your area for a detailed consultation. The surgeon should be able to answer your questions more specifically. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

1515 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306

Procedure for abdomen after pregnancy

This is a tough question to answer without an evaluation.  Most likely a tummy tuck will give you the best result if you have lose skin and it will cost more than $3000 in NYC.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028