Laser Liposuction 3-weeks ago. Noticing indentations & "old lady" belly. What are the chances are this will improve? (photo)

I understand 3-wks is early in recovery; however, indentations don't seem like they would go away on their own... and when I bend/move it looks like "old lady belly". My skin was previously very tight/smooth & before surgery my doc said I was an ideal candidate: very tight skin, ideal weight, fit (plus no kids). A photo is attchd. Note that it looks lumpy but there are no lumps. Pls advise if you think this is normal at 3wks/will improve & if there is anything I could do to help-endermologie?

Post Liposuction

Lumpiness and hardness after Smartlipo or other types of liposuction typically persists at least 6-8 weeks after the surgery then slowly goes away. In my experience, daily massage of the hard areas makes the biggest difference in getting rid of it sooner rather than later. Hope this helps. Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon