What Laser Would Help Me Best? (photo)

i've been struggling with trying to improve the acne scarring on my face for almost 2 year's now, but i'm really interested in trying laser because nothing seem's to be working and the scarring only seem's to be getting worse .. i've had an n-light treatment but i literally ended up seeing no change or improvement with that and i'd love to get an idea of what would help me the best and hopefully give me great result's! thank you!

Acne scar treatment for red acne scars

+1

I would begin skin treatment with the pulsed dye laser to even out the redness from your acne scars.  At the same time, I would recommend that you start Melaquin AM and Melaquin PM to even out the skin color.

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/35/acne-scars.aspx

Hello

+1

The options you have for your acne scars are Laser treatment, as Profractional laser or even a mini face lift to stretch out the skin and get rid of the scars. Fillers are not long lasting results. You should look into laser. Good luck

Treating Acne Scars

+1

I'm sorry you're going through this. The first step has to be getting current acne under control. You won't make any progress treating scars if you're still getting breakouts. So, whether it's antibiotics, topical regimens, or accutane, that's your first step. 

After your acne has subsided, you can explore a variety of treatments with your dermatologist: from laser treatments like Fraxel re:store  (like the video below) or re:pair, to subcision or punch excisions depending on what type of scarring you're left with.

Best of luck! I hope this helps. 

Isolaz Excellent Treatment for Acne

+1

It appears from the photo that you still have a lot of active, inflammatory acne. I suggest you focus on treating the acne aggressively and worry about treating the scarring once your acne has cleared up. Based on what I see, I think you would benefit from an agressive acne regimen as well as a series of Isolaz treatments. Isolaz is a combination of a vacuum and laser light therapy. I have been very pleased with the results my patients have been getting after doing a few treatments. Click on the link below to learn more about it. In any event, you should be followed by a board-certified dermatologist. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/practice.php?id=32

A course of Accutane would help.

+1

Based on the image, your acne seems to be active. I would suggest that you meet your dermatologist for a course of Accutane - low dose. You could go on with the scar treatment once the acne settles down.

India Dermatologist