Can Laser Hair Removing on the Private Parts Cause Hemorrhoids by Any Chance?

I did 2 treatments so far and had hemorrhoids after each, and I have never had them before.

Hemorrhoids and perianal laser hair removal

+1

There is no scientific reason for developing hemorrhoids after getting laser hair removal around the perianal area. The only possibility I can think is increased anal sphincter tightening as a response to the irritation from the laser leading to constipation which can cause hemorrhoids. I would suggest increasing fiber in diet and take fiber supplements for a few days before and after your laser treatments.

Regards

Dr. J

Disclaimer: This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon