Laser Hair Removal. I am done with my 6 sessions of laser hair removal for my face and armpit? (photo)

During the 3rd week of my first session, I noticed some brown spots on my cheeks and on the maxillary part of my face, which I and my fellows did not notice prior to my laser therapy. I asked my treating doctor about this and she said, this will go away with the succeeding sessions. But I think, the pigmentation doesn't subside. Is this normal? Would it heal through time? I still have more sessions to go. Thanks!

Burn or rash? Could this be from Laser Hair Removal?

+1

You do have light-pigmentation on the cheek area, make sure to apply spf daily to prevent it from further darkening, your provider can suggest a lightening cream to help fade the darkness but it will require time and patience.