Laser Hair Removal on Upper Chin for a 19-year-old?

I am 19 years old and I have been shaving from the last 4 years. I have hair on my upper chin and I want to opt for Laser hair removal. Please advise me with what will work well for me and the price.

Laser Hair Removal on the chin

+2
Laser hair removal can absolutely remove hair on the chin, provided you use the appropriate laser. be sure to find a laser hair removal center with multiple lasers for all skin types that is owned and operated by a physician.
I cannot tell whether you are male or female from your question. if you are a woman, rest assured that most women have or have had unwanted facial hair at some point in their life and laser hair removal can be life changing for women who can eliminate unwanted facial hair with laser hair removal.
If you are a man, laser hair removal can also remove hair very effectively oin the face. In fact, the hair is removed so effectively that the root of the hair is destroyed, eliminating the shadow of the beard. For some men, this look of an ulrta smooth and totally hair free face can be somewhat feminizing. remember that laser hair removal is permanent. So, think about whether or not you want totally smooth hair free skin forever before starting laser hair removal.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Get rid of the razor and laser

+1

The laser works well for hair removal. I prefer the Lyra laser because it works great on the darker skin types. If you are very fair the light sheer diode laser also works well. It takes several sessions and then maintenance once or twice a year. The upper lip usually responds very well. Remember not to wax or pluck, just shave or trim with a scissors. I need the hair stub in the follicle to work properly. Good luck.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon