Can I Have Laser Hair Removal Treatments on my Face if I Am on an Isotretinoin Course for my Acne?

Can I Have Laser Hair Removal Treatments on my Face if I Am on an Isotretinoin Course for my Acne

+1

Unless the office treating you is the exact same office that's prescribing the medication to you, then no. I do laser treatments on my patients but that's because I know exactly what is happening, their dosage, and how to treat them safely. Going in blindly to another office to treat you for laser hair removal and not knowing your strength of isotrentoin could put you at risk for burns.