Laser Hair Removal Side Burns for Brown Skin?

I am asian indian with brown skin. I have got YAG laser on my upper lip (6 sessions) and side burns (3-4 sessions) a couple of years back. I get upper lip touch up once in a year. but my side burns havent seem to gone down. Recently a technician said that i have dark venllus hair on my side burns which wont go with laser. Can you please advice 1- is it true laser wont help my side burns? its the same for my chin hair hasnt gone either. 2- how often do i need upper lip touch up?

Laser Hair Removal For Side Burns?

Without seeing you, it is difficult to answer your question accurately.  However, generally speaking, even fine hair that is dark can be removed successfully, though it may take a few more treatments.  We normally recommend no less than 6 treatments on any given area so 3-4 may not have been enough. You may just want to try again on the side burn area, and have a full round of treatments, although it may not need that many.  As far as maintenance for treated areas, we recommend 1-2 times per year or as needed.  “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon