Laser Hair Removal for North Indian Skin?

I am a skin type IV with dark brown fine hair needing laser hair removal on the face. Please advice which is the best laser that won't burn my skin, has a cooling effect, and minimal side effects after treatment. Also, please advice on the number of recommended treatments to remove hair with my skin type. Thanks.

Laser hair removal for darker skin tones

+1

We treat many patients like yourself with type IV skin with our Lumenis Light Sheer for hair removal. There is cooling tip which reduces the side effects. In most instances we do a test spot to the see the reaction your skin has to the laser.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.