Does a Laser Hair Removal Machine Only Remove Hair or Does It Have Other Purposes As Well?

I've heard of other laser treatments that can treat fine lines, sun damage, red spots and so on. So my quesion really is does one laser have to purpose or is a laser machine only made for a certain purpose like I'm guessing laser hair removal is just one laser design to remove hair and nothing else right? Or is there a combinations with a hair remover machine?

Lasers have different indications

+1

Lasers are designed to treat specific problems of the skin such as redness, fine lines, hyperpigmentation from sun damage, hair removal etc.  Because of the skin anatomy the lasers have to focus at different depths.  A laser depth for hair removal would not be used for treating skin redness and so on.  When choosing a laser procedure, be sure and consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist that has the proper laser for your condition.  One size does not fit all.

Web reference: http://www.danmillsmd.com/medical-spa/laser-skin-treatments-laguna-beach-ca/