Which Laser Hair Removal Machine Would You Recommend for my Skin Type?

Which laser hair removal machine would you recommend for my skin type? I am an south asian male 30 year old with black hair...

Laser hair removal for south asian skin

+1

From your photos it looks as if you are skin type III or IV.

I would recommend the Neodymium Yag Laser. (1064 nm)

It works very well in dark skin types.

Make sure that you are being treated by an experenced Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon.

Chicago Dermatologist

Permanent Hair Reduction on the Back

+1

My recommendation, based on safety and efficacy for your skin type, would be to choose an Intense Pulse Light (IPL) source for your treatment. They are all quite effective and can treat large areas like the back in a time efficient manner. Alternatively, you may also choose a long pulse 1,064 nm Nd:YAG laser.

Leyda Elizabeth Bowes, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser type for type 4 skin

+1

It looks like you have type 4 fitzpatrick and a broad area of treatment.

For safety, speed and tolerability, I would reccomend the soprano or light sheer duet.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist