Can Laser Hair Removal Cause Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)?

I've been going through laser hair removal for more than a year now for my under arms-almost every 50 days -(my hair seem to be strong because after all these sessions, they're still growing but of course much more less than before,and they're really thin). It's about 9 months that my armpits sweat a lot when I'm out. no matter if it's warm or cold and u know it's bothering!

Laser hair removal and sweating

+1

I have not had patients mention this, nor have I read about this in medical articles. The target for the laser energy is the pigment of the hair follicle. The sweat gland should not react to this energy.