Can I Get Laser Hair Removal on my Extended Bikini Including Butt Area?

I'm a woman with PCOS and I have a problem with excess hair in my bikini region that extends to my top inner thigh area, and down into my buttcrack. I also have some actual hairs on my butt itself. I know you can get bikini zone laser hair removal, but are their limitations on what areas can be treated? Would electrolysis be better? Essentially the areas that would be covered in an extended Brazilian wax I'd like to get permanent hair removal but I'm unsure if it's possible or what type to get.

Brazilian Bikini Laser Hair Removal

+3
Brazilian Bikini laser hair removal includes the peri-anal area, labia, and surrounding areas. In the "front" women can decide to have all hair removed or they may choose to keep some hair. Brazilian bikini laser or "mankini treatments can be performed on men as well. It is imperative to select the right laser, so be sure to go to a physician owned and operated medical spa in the office of a plastic surgeon or dermatologist that practices on site. be sure the center has well trained technicians with LOTS of experience in Brazilain bikini laser hair removal.
Unless you have hair on the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet, you are not unique. Some women feel embarrassed about hair on their chest, neck, face, feet, forehead, hands, abdomen, hands, buttocks or other areas. Hair in these areas on a woman is not unique. We know men shave their face, but men also shave their noses, ears, eyebrows, hands, shoulders, arms and many other areas of the face or body.
Laser hair removal for men of the back, neck, chest and shoulders are some of our most requested procedures. Male athletes must remove hair of the body some way in order to perform.
We have all heard about Brazilian Bikini waxing. Well, what about Brazilian bikini lasering? We do that too. What exactly is a Brazilian bikini laser? Well, that part is up to you. During the consultation process, you let the technician know just what areas you want treated, and any areas you want untreated.
A medical office with many years of experience in laser hair removal will not be surprised to hear that man wants his ears and nose treated with a hair removal laser. Likewise, an experienced laser hair removal office will have ample experience performing laser hair removal on any area of the face or body of a woman.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

LASER hair removal is effective for PCO patients

+1

Many of our LASER hair removal patients have poly-cystic ovaries or PCO.

The bikini, peri-anal, and buttocks are commonly with treated areas.

However, sometimes the response is not as good as non-PCO patients.

At the time of consultation all of these issues will be discussed thoroughly.

Fredrick A. Valauri, MD

Laser hair removal in bikini regions

+1

It is safe to have laser hair removal on most cutaneous regions of the body including the inner thighs and regions close to the buttocks. Check to make sure that the laser that is being used on you is safe for your skin type and will not result in hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser hair removal

+1

Laser hair removal can be done on any cutaneous surface you desire. Multiple treatments are needed to get long term reduction and are much more efficient than electrolysis.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Laser Hair Removal areas on the Body

+1
Laser hair removal can be performed anywhere that waxing is traditionally used. Care must be taken in using the right laser for your skin type and a consultation with the laser physician first is a good start. A full brazilian laser hair removal can be performed by any experienced laser tech or physician. Best regards. Dr D

Louis M. DeJoseph, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser hair removal can be safely used

+1

Anywhere you think of waxing, you can apply the laser to it. Depeing on the area, different skin type and so forth, laser hair removal technology has seen a huge leap forward. There is no limitation to the areas that can be treated, but choosing the right laser for your is necessary. A consultation prior to treatment should be performed and provides for better patient care.

Hassan Galadari, MD
Dubai Dermatologist