Laser Hair Removal Burn on Beard

I had laser hair removal on my beard yesterday and was burned pretty bad. I don't want to go into specifics about the session, but needless to say, I didn't get good results. I'm worried about the amount of scarring that will take place and whether or not I should expect hypopigmentation and was hoping someone could provide some guidance as to how I should treat the wounds. Thanks

Burn from laser hair removal

+1

Immediately go back to the doctor who treated you. If the treatment was done not by a doctor or in a doctor's office, see a board-certified dermatologist who performs laser hair removal for evaluation and treatment. There can be frightening bruise-like coloration which may resolve spontaneoulsy completely so don't give up hope, but do get yourself evaluated.