Laser Hair Removal for Olive Asian Skin?

I have a fair North Asian Skin tone (Olive tone) and fine facial hair onmy sideburns, chin, cheeks. Some hair is coarse but most are fine. What type of Laser would work best? ND: Yag, Alexandrite, IPL?

I have heard that there are risks or hyperpigmentation/hypopigmentaion? Is it advisable to go for it? Please help.

Lightsheer Diode Laser for Olive Asian Skin

+1

The Lightshee Diode laser by Lumenis works well. You have to increase the pulse width to 100ms to avoid the chance of burns leading to hypo or hyper pigmentation.

Also, follow strict sun protection using daily sunscreen and avoiding direct sunlight.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon