Can Laser Hair Removal and Mole Removal be Done in the Same Session?

I was just wondering if IPL Laser hair Removal and Mole Removal can be done in the same session?

Laser Hair Removal and Mole Removal

+1

Yes, these can be done in the same session.  If the mole that is being removed is in the same area as the hair removal area, I suggest removing the mole first and covering the site with a bandaid before doing the laser.  We don't want to traumatize your biopsy site with the laser, and we wouldn't want to laser over the mole prior to removing it.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Laser hair removal and mole removal

+1

If you have a hairy mole, a simple excision of the mole will result in both mole and hair removal.

If you have a mole in a hairy area (e.g. Hairy arm or back,ect)  there is nothing wrong with having a Laser hair removal session immediately followed by the excision of the mole in that hairy area.

Always mke sure you are being treated by an experienced, Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon.

Chicago Dermatologist