Can I have laser hair removal done on all of private areas, meaning buttocks anus gouch balls penis and stomach area?

I am a 21 year old male with dark brown hair easily tanned complexion who would like a profesional opinion on how effective laser hair removal will be for me in the Areas I described. I would send detailed photos of every area if my confidentiality is better ensured.

Laser Hair Removal

+2
Laser hair removal can be performed on any area of the face or body. Be certain the laser used is ideal for your skin type and that the laser is performed in a medical facility.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon