Laser Hair Removal Acne Reaction. I Need an Effective Treatment Please (photo)

i'm 24 years old female and before two years i did a laser hair removal for may face 6 times,and in at the same period i were doing a derma-roller sessions.. before the laser sessions my skin was clean and pure ..but now i'm suffering from white-head acne. i wonder if there is any treatment can pure my skin again?? BTW: i tried several topical treatment such as adapalene, benzoyl peroxide gel, glycolic acid, zineryt, and many others but non of them worked.

Acne and hair removal

+1

The laser hair removal doesn't typically cause acne.  You may have gotten infected with staph aureus which is a superficial bacterial infection.  You may need an oral antibiotic to rid this acne once and for all.  I suggest you go to your dermatologist to have a culture done and treatment.

Laser hair removal and acne

+1

You may have an infected folliculitis on your face.  Consult a dermatologist who will culture the pustules to determine which oral antibiotic would be appropriate for you.

Toronto Dermatologist