Age You Can Start Getting Laser Hair Removal?

I am 14 and am thinking of doing a laser hair removal procedure on my nose bcz iam getting to much hair there how much will it cost for good treatment? and am i too young?

Teenage Laser Hair Removal

+2

You can do laser hair removal as a teenager but I do not recommend it till you are older. As a teenager your body is growing and hormones are raging which can cause hair to grow rapidly. The laser only affects the actively growing hair of the moment. You will need multiple sessions of laser hair removal with less of a chance of longer intervals in between treatments. As for your nose, it can be done, just make sure you find someone who knows advanced techniques.

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal Age

+1
You may have laser hair removal done at 14 however I always recommend that our laser patients have hit puberty, as this gives us a better understanding of your hair growth. Make sure you bring one of your parents to the consultation. There are many risks associated with laser hair removal so it is really important to choose the right medical clinic at which to have your treatments performed and that you understand all the risks involved with treatment.  

Jerome Edelstein, MD