Had Laser Genesis Yesterday, Today Fluid Has Appeared Under Eye. Should I Worry?

i had laser genesis yesterday and today a puff or fluid has appeared under eye should i be concerned

Swelling after laser genesis

+1
If you have a blister, you should keep the blister intact as long as possible. Once it breaks, make sure to keep it moist with Vaseline or Aquaphor and don't remove the roof of the blister. You should also wear plenty of sunscreen and notify your doctor. If it is just swelling and not a blister, there is nothing to worry about. Just protect yourself from the sun and ice the area to help the swelling resolve a bit sooner.

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon