Will Lapse in Treatments Decrease Laser Genesis Efficacy?

I am getting Laser Genesis done; I have done 3 out of 6 treatments, but no effects noticed yet. My treatments are spaced every 2 weeks. Due to personal reasons, I can't continue the 4th treatment in a timely manner. Will this lapse decrease the efficacy of my 6-treatment course? Will I not see any changes in my scars now because I won't be able to do all treatments in a timely fashion?

Patience with Laser Genesis for results

+2

LaserGenesis is effective, but does require quite a few treatments before you will see effects. Generally speaking you should be able to see subtle results after 3-4 treatments, but you must be satisfied with subtle results for this treatment modality to be a good option for you. You will not lose substantial efficacy by delaying things a week or two, but should be committed to a series of treatments on this one!

Good luck.

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Genesis

+1

There will be a minimal negative influence. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon