Will Laser Genesis Negatively Affect Area Where Fat Transfer Was Performed?

I had fat transer under my eyes about 6 months ago. How will the laser genesis affect that area of my face?

The depth of laser penetration should not be as deep as fat injections

+1

The fat transfer you had should involve a depth to which the laser energy does not penetrate, therefore there should be no interaction between the fat injections and the laser but you should double check with the doctor who did your fat transfer.

Laser Genesis after fat transfer

+1

Laser Genesis should not be a problem in an area of fat transfer 6 months after the procedure. Laser Genesis heats the skin, but should not penetrate below the skin to do any harm to the fat.

Harrisburg Facial Plastic Surgeon