Will Having Laser Genesis Hurt my Facial Fillers?

I have had RADIESSE® in my cheeks and Nasolabial folds,, Botox in my crows feet, and juvederm in my lips. Because the laser is a heat wave the penetrates the skin will this melt away my filler at all? Thanks for your time.

Laser Genesis

+1

There should be no filler damage, and the collagen stimulation may give the appearance of lasting longer. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Laser Genesis Post Fillers

+1

Fillers, especially Radiesse, are injected at such depth that it won't be affected by laser treatments. I suggest my patients wait about 48 hours post-fillers to have an IPL or Laser Genesis treatment. In fact, if you do have bruising or some swelling post-filler, the Laser Genesis can actually help resolve these faster. So that's an added benefit.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Laser Genesis is a Great Treatment

+1

As long as you wait 2 weeks, laser genesis is fine after fillers.  It is one of the best, quickest laser treatments we do.  It works for fine lines, large pores, rosacea, acne, and some scars.  

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon