Laser Genesis for Facial Scars?

I have these, what I believe, are called boxcar scars and ice pick scars on my cheeks. They look like very large pores or holes in my face.

I got them from using Microdermabrasion kit from Oil of Olay.  The scars have been there since I used this product in April.

Will the laser genesis treatment be good to treat this problem?

Laser Genesis for facial scars

+1

Facial scars are deeper and you would probably see better results with doing a series of chemical peels or microdermabrasions to even out the skin.  Laser Genesis can help with stimulating collagen but should be used in combination with some sort of resurfacing treatments for the best results.   Good luck!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser Genesis

+1

LG is not the best modality.  Use a V-Beam, 532, IPL devices by Syneron Candela SRA or SR, or Limelight by Cutera. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon