Which Laser is Best for Broken Capillaries? PDL or Iriderm?

I am having laser treatment for broken capillaries around my nose and cheeks. I have seen two dermatologists, one wants to use a PDL and the other wants to use the Iriderm laser. Which one is better to use on capillaries and general uneven skin tone? Thanks in advance.

Lasers for broken capillaries

+1

There are several different types of lasers that can help with redness, like that caused from broken capillaries.  Different physicians may have a preference of one over the other.  I personally prefer the PDL laser for treating broken capillaries and feel this works better than the other ones.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pulsed Dye Laser

+1

I have been using a PDL for many years.  The 595 nm wavelength is more specific than the YAG 532 wavelength of the other laser.  This means that treatments should go faster and be less painful.  I use 532 for some tattoos.  Added a video below.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon