What laser is better for me? (photo)

whats the difference between the rev lite laser for tattoo removal and the astanza durality/trinity lasers? and which would be the best for my tattoo? i have black red and green in my tattoo and a lil highlight of orange and yellow but you can barely see it.

What laser is better for me? (photo)

+1
With this multi-colored tattoo and your skin type, you should first be ready for several treatments.
In my opinion a dual frequency NdYag would be the laser of choice.  Also, any laser may produce inflammation and some type of visible scarring or blemish, regardless of laser used. 
You should seek a board-certified dermatologist with extensive experience and laser knowledge.

Dr. Malouf

Dallas Dermatologist

Laser Tattoo Removal

+1

The RevLite Laser has a shorter pulse duration in the nanosecond range.  This is excellent for tattoo removal because it targets the tattoo pigment with minimal damage to surrounding skin.

Not all Nd:YAG lasers are the same. Other lasers with a longer pulse duration, heat up the skin and risk more scarring and depigmentation.

To be sure, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS