I Had Laser on my Face 13 Weeks Ago Is It Normal to Still Be Red?

I have small blood vessels on my face and redness after 13 weeks. It still burns a little. Can you get roseca from laser Thank you

Laser treatment on face and still red

+1

Without knowing what type of treatment you received or laser type, settings or pictures it is very difficult to determine whether your redness is normal.  You could have become "sensitized" after the laser treatment, but it is highly unlikely that it would have caused rosacea. If you had laser resurfacing, your skin could still be in the healing phase and will reside eventually.   I would call the clinic where you had it  performed and schedule a follow up visit if you are concerned.  Best of luck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon