Can Laser Eye Surgery Remove a Brown Scar on my Sclera? This Brown Spot Was Once a Blood Bruise As a Result of Being Hit in Eye

Can Laser Eye Surgery Remove a Brown Scar on my Sclera? This Brown Spot Was Once a Blood Bruise  As a Result of Being Hit in Eye

Brown Spot Removal from Sclearal

+1

At this time lasers are not being used. Our office developed a procedure to help remove brown spots from the scleral.  The procedure is called IBRITE. Depending on the brown spot either a solution is impregnated into the membrane to help reduce the brown spot.  Other times the membrane is removed and a new clear membrane will regrow.  Learn more by searing the term: IBRITE eye whitening

Beverly Hills Ophthalmologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.