Best Laser Doctor in the DFW Area for Mouth Wrinkles? (photo)

I have deep wrinkles on my upper and lower lip and chin. I have folds on the edges of my mouth like ( ). I have recently developed dark under eye circles. I've been to see a couple of doctors who recommend an ablative laser for the wrinkles, but am confused as to who is the most highly regarded in the DFW area. I have no friends who had laser work done, so I'm pretty much on my own. This is scary for me as I really want things done right the first time-I've heard horror stories about bad drs.

Laser Doctor in the DFW Area for Mouth Wrinkles

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Hamlet Newsom and Dr. A. Jay Burns are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options.