Deep Scar Laser Treatment Recommendations?

can anybody recommend a laser to treat deep scar? i had a inner/medial thigh lift in january 2008. of course it left me with a not so nice scar. one area actually got infected for some odd reason and i had to use dakins solution to get the skin to re grow. so that area is a deep color and bigger.

A laser may not be the answer

+1

It sounds as though you may be in need of a scar revision surgery, possibly dermabrasion, or maybe even a laser treatment in combination. I would suggest consulting a plastic surgeon in your area. They would have a large arsenal of tools to help fix your problem.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon