I Regret Laser Cheek Liposuction and Chin Implant - Can It Be Reversed?

I had both procedures done 3 months ago and now I regret it very very very very very much, it had destroyed my confidence and ruined my life. There are two lines next to my nose and two lines near my eyes, I look like I'm worn out or that I've aged dramatically. Is it possible to remove the chin implant and put back the fat so that it goes back to the way it was?? My face appears too flat now, would inserting a cheek implant/fat make me look more youthful again? =( I just want to be myself again

Reversing cheek liposuction and chin implantation

+1

Reversing liposuction to the cheek area can be done by using facial fat grafting techniques. The loss of facial volume (especially in the lower eyelid/cheek area) can can cause a less youthful/rested appearance. An alternative would be temporary volume enhancement with facial fillers.

Chin implants can be removed. How straight forward this would be depends on what type of implant was used. It is difficult to tell from your photo what the result of the chin augmentation is exactly. I would certainly recommend discussing your concerns with a board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who has experience with the procedures you're interested in.

Unfavorable results following laser liposuction to face and chin implant

+1

in most cases, the chin implant can be easily removed but it truly depends on its composition and methods of fixation. Fat grafting may be beneficial for the face but given your experience, you may want to try fillers first. In the event you do not like the result, it will dissipate on its own.

Liposuction cheeck

+1

Laser is an energy source that destroys fat. Face liposuction when done, must be done with no other source of energy other than the syrige liposuction and must be vert gentle and very very experienced surgeon.

Cosult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY). for accurate examination and plan of treatment. This time by a qualified person.