Thread Vein Laser Treatment Caused Neuralgia

i had laser on my upper lip for a thread vein. I screamed when it was being done (as if my nerve had been hit). after the treatment i came out in a tiny white blister, which turned into a scab and then I suffered naurolgia for the first time. my gp agrees it is due to the treatment i had for my lip. is my mylene sheath damaged will i suffer with attack on and off for life?

I am now on medication for this. what are my chances of getting better?

Neuralgia not likely after laser treatment of lips - Buffalo Niagara, NY

I concur with the other physicians who have answered this question for you.

I have never read, nor have I heard or seen permanent nerve damage from lasers applied to superficial capillaries, veins or hemangiomas of the lips.