Laser After Rhinoplasty?

I had a septo rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago, and I wanted to know how long should I wait until I can start laser hair removal sessions, ( Upper lip and chin ) ? And is it ok to dye hair after the surgery ? Thank you

Laser hair removal in weeks post-rhinoplasty

+1

Dying hair on your head will not be a problem. However, I suggest you wait another few weeks before lasering the upper lip area.

Good luck!

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal after Rhinoplasty

+1

Some of this will depend on whether you had open or closed rhinoplasty.  I would recommend not doing these treatments to the lip for quite a while.  It would be like getting sunburned right after the rhinoplasty.  It may not make much difference, but I would wait.