Laser After Rhinoplasty?

I had a septo rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago, and I wanted to know how long should I wait until I can start laser hair removal sessions, ( Upper lip and chin ) ? And is it ok to dye hair after the surgery ? Thank you

Laser hair removal in weeks post-rhinoplasty

Dying hair on your head will not be a problem. However, I suggest you wait another few weeks before lasering the upper lip area.

Good luck!

Laser Hair Removal after Rhinoplasty

Some of this will depend on whether you had open or closed rhinoplasty.  I would recommend not doing these treatments to the lip for quite a while.  It would be like getting sunburned right after the rhinoplasty.  It may not make much difference, but I would wait.