Dermabrasion 6 Months After Active FX for Acne Scars and Hyperpigmentation

I had laser active x in my face for acne scars and hyperpigmentation and did not do anything. That was 6 months ago. And now I would like to have a dermabrassion done. I think, laser resurfacing for these problems is a waste of money. I payed $2,000

Dermabrasion for acne scars not corrected by ActivFX laser

+1

ActivFx is the superficial mode of the fractional UltraPlus CO2 laser.  There is a deeper mode called the DeepFX of the same laser which is far better at addressing acne scars, and it is often combined with the ActivFX.  In general, Dermabrasion is the most effective treatment for acne scars, but there are fewer and fewer skilled dermabrasion surgeons as healing time from dermabrasion has diminished the number of patients willing to do dermabrasion.

Miami Dermatologist