Blurry Vision 6 Months After Lasik Procedure?

I had lasik done in April 2012. during the one month post op visit I discovered that my left eye had been fully corrected while my right eye is not perfect but almost, I have 20/20 vision with both eyes. Lately, (for the past two weeks) I have headaches, my eyes feel heavy, they feel like I am straining and my vision is blurry. It has been more than 6 months and I am worreid. Is this normal? Does the eyesight fluctuate 6 months after surgery? I keep using eye drops but it is not helping.

+1

It does not seem like your refraction has changed if you are close to 20/20 in both eyes.  A lot depends on what the refraction is, how old you are, and more than likely your symptoms are from something else, so I would get checked by your eye doctor.

Highland Park Ophthalmologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.