Sick of the Pain HELP Please?

I had a BL and under the muscle silicone implants 3 weeks ago. I have an (anchor with lolipop) My left nipple started sticking to my bra four days ago. It is like something is coming out of my nipple and causing it to stick. It looks like a bit of pink may be coming out. This is the actual nipple not the areola where my incisions are. This has made my nipple swell twice the size of my other and it extremely sensitive ...enough to call painful. It has started to look pail white now. Is it dying?!

Breast Surgery

+1
It is extremely hard to make accurate diagnosis as well as giving crucial decision making clinical decision without an in person physical examination along with a length discussion, please see your local board certified plastic surgeon in your area. If you dont have a surgeon you can look at the american society of aesthetic plastic surgery website and search by zip code or postal code. I wish you the best success!

Painful nipple with discharge

+1

You should speak with your plastic surgeon soon. After  three weeks it si unlikely that your nipple is dying. An infection may be present but 3 weeks after surgery this would be unusual. The best way to know is to have it examined. In the interim place xeroform on your nipple. It will prevent anything from sticking to it and causing you pain. Hope you feel better soon.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Nipple pain after augmentation

+1

I would not wait any further for opinions on this matter and make a phone call right now to your plastic surgeon who will most definitely want to know about this. The nipple is viable since you have pain but it may be compromised or may be an infection but you need an evaluation. Best of luck.

Khurram Rashid, MD
Peoria Plastic Surgeon

A failing nipple after breast lift with augmentation is insensitive.

+1

First of all, you need to visit your plastic surgeon. Although uncomfortable, the painful nipple pretty much eliminates the possibility of tissue loss. A compromised nipple is aesthetic

Nipple pain after breast lift

+1

The pain from sticking to the bra can be eliminated with the use of over the counter Vaseline impregnated gauze.  Ask your pharmacist to assist you with this purchase.   With regards to the question of the health of the nipple, this is something your surgeon really needs to examine and help you with.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Pain after Breast Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with the diagnosis, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. The use of a “nonstick” dressing over the nipple/areola may be helpful in preventing painful sticking of dressings to the area. Otherwise, best to see your plastic surgeon for good advice.

6 Weeks Post Op, Could I Have Capsular Contracture Breast Implants?

+1

Not likely that the nipple is dying. But without a photo it is difficult to make any useful suggestions, other than to make an appointment to see your surgeon.All the best.