Weight Gain For BBL?

How much weight would I have to gain for a bbl? I want fat injected into my hips too I want a really curvy look with a bigg butt I hate my flat butt/: I currently weight 115 and I'm 5'2

Weight gain before BBL

+2

I would estimate you need to gain at least 10 lbs before surgery to have enough donor fat to have a good result. A board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this procedure needs to examine you beforehand to ensure you have gained the appropriate amount of weight. Where the fat is located is also an important factor.

Dr.Bruno

Weight Gain For BBL?

+2

Pictures would help, but you will probably not need to gain anything.  I will say that the Brazilian buttlift results are highly surgeon dependent.  I do not typically recommend weight gain prior to the procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA