How much will a silicone implant exchange with a donut lift cost?

I have capsular contracture in one breast. I have silicone implants. I want more silicone implants and a donut lift/areola reduction. My current implants are 450cc high profile. I think I want 400cc moderate profile. This would be my 3rd surgery. Mainly due to capsular contracture reoccurring. Any way to prevent it from happening a third time?

Breast lift with implants

+2
Hello

The cost of this surgery is around $ 3,300 US This includes all the expenses :Pre operative exams ,clinic ,doctors feeds anaesthesiologist ,1 night clinic ,post operative braa.

Thank You

Dr Almanzar

Strattice for recurrent capsular contracture

+2
If you are having a third operation for capsular contracture, the most important question is what will be done differently to prevent it from recurring again. In addition to implant exchange and capsulectomy, the most effective way to prevent recurrence in my experience is with an Acellular Dermal Matrix such as Strattice.

Richard Baxter, MD

Breast

+2

To best help you, a physical examination is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Treating recurrent contractures

+2
takes commitment and finances as the risks are always there for disappointment (re-contracture).  Your focus should be first on resolving the contracture issue with lifting done after the dust has settled and you have a good breast mound.  To provide options for treating your contractures, your history of what has been done must be reviewed.  Your surgeon should have a couple of options to choose from as well.  As for costs of procedures, they vary considerably from place to place... but if you do your homework you can find a better deal for yourself and still get the best outcome.

Curtis Wong, MD

Cost of implant exchange

+2
The cost of an implant exchange with capsular contracture will vary based on degree of capsular contracture and if you need an ADM (a cellular dermal matrix.)  It is best to see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who has extensive experience with this procedure.  We would be happy to see you in our Henderson office.

Arthur Cambeiro, MD

Silicone implant exchange and a lift

+2
If you have had a series of capsular contractors, you may need a capsulectomy, new implant, and you might want to consider Strattice. The fees will vary.

How much does a painting cost?

+2
While I say this a little tongue in cheek, that's really the question you're asking.  Compare prices for a painting of a flower by Monet, Renoir, Degas, Picaso, etc. with one by local unknown or even your three year old niece.  Technically, they're ALL a "painting of a flower", but they are completely DIFFERENT products.  Surgery, especially aesthetic surgery, is the same way.

Secondly, understand that it is impossible to tell exactly what procedure(s) you are going to need without an examination, and realize that the more work you need, the more it will cost.

Finally, but foremost, pick an experienced and reputable board certified plastic surgeon that you can trust.  Of course, we all have a firm grasp of the reality that staying within a budget can be an issue.  But when the budget takes priority over selecting the right surgeon, you're more likely to ultimately suffer financially as well as physically.

Brian K. Brzowski, MD
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

+2

I am sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced. Generally speaking, treatment of encapsulation may involve capsulectomy/capsulotomy surgery, exchange of breast implant pocket if relevant, use of new implants, and consideration of the use of acellular dermal matrix.  When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.   You may find the attached link, demonstrating relevant cases, helpful to you. Best wishes.

+2
       The use of an acellular dermal matrix along with submuscular placement or neopocket creation will likely reduce the risk of capsular contracture.

What surgery will be best for me?

+2
It is difficult for anyone to give you a cost guesstimate for what procedure would help you reach your goal without being able to see you in person. You will be best served by meeting with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can discuss your options with you. The issue of capsular contracture will also determine what surgery you would need too to try to decrease the chance of recurrence.

i hope this helps

Dr. Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS