I Am 18 Years Old, 5'2, and Weight 115 Am I a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Buttlift?

I really want more of a curvy look, I don't feel confident about my butt at all. I want it to be bigger, I have been reading a lot about Brazilian buttlift and I have decided to do it if I can achieve the look that im expecting.

Brazilian butlift

+3

Its hard to say how good of a candidate you will be without a picture. What I can a sure you its that  brazilian buttlift always delivers results. Some patients will have better results than others depending on the shape of their bodys, muscle structure and other individual characteristics. Ask your doctor for the improvements that you will see after the surgery and see if this will achieve your expectations. Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift for petite frame

+2

I don't think you will get meaningful answers without having a complete consultation.

I have included a web reference for you educational benefit.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Weight gain prior to a Brazilian butt lift

+2

It is hard to know without pictures and a physical exam. Most likely you will need to gain some weight before surgery. Typically you ned to be around 20lbs above your weight.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Good candidate for Brazilian buttock lift

+2

It is difficult to say if you are a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift without seeing photos. You may need to gain some weight before surgery in order to become a better candidate. Remember that about a third of the fat injected will dissolve, so you need to have some excess fat going in to the procedure to have a great outcome. Consult with a plastic surgeon who is experienced with this type of surgery for an in depth examination/consultation.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

+2

I perform about 500 BBLs each year, and I see the gamut of patients from thin to large.  The Brazilian buttlift can produce a dramatic result in almost everyone, particularly if no liposuction has been done before that time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You are very thin. and without an examination or pictures it is difficult to answer your question. The fact that you have no curves means you may have some fat  in the flanks. Consult a plastic surgeon

+1
Thank you for your question .

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL candidate

+1

A photo and physical exam is needed to make any recommendations.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS