Who is an expert in buttocks augmentation with implants in the Las Vegas area?

I'm looking for a doctor who has lots experiences and does a great job and expert in buttocks augumentation with implants in las vegas area. Also, I would like to know how much will cost in las vegas. I would like to get in done in less than 4 months with beautiful results.
See average cost for Butt Augmentation near Sterling, VA

You can find a list of board certified surgeons in the Las Vegas area who perform butt augmentation here.

+1
Thank you for your question .

A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $5999 for up to 12 areas of liposuction including stay.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

+1
    I think that you can probably search this site for doctors and then look at individual websites to determine who may be right for you.