2 days post op Rhinoplasty, did I move the cast on my nose ? (photos)

I got my nose done yesterday so it's day 2 for me and today I slept and I think I turned my head too much and accidentally had my nose on the pillow. There is no major pain but once in a while a sharp stinging pain right where the stitches are. Is It possible that I moved the cast on my nose ? I never head surgery before so it's freaking me out a bit. Thanks in advance

Post-Op Rhomoplasty Cast

After looking at you photos, it looks as if your nose is straight and your nose cast is intact. I know that's it's difficult to sleep in one position, but your results will be well worth it.
If you still have any questions or concerns, I would contact your plastic surgeon. Best wishes to you and I think you will be very pleased with your results.

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Nasal cast concern after sleeping and turning

Based on your photos, it does appear that your nose is straight and your cast is secure. If you still have concerns, it would be best to be evaluated by your plastic surgeon, face to face. Thank you for sharing your photos and question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Casting after rhinoplasty

Your nasal cast looks secure.

To be sure, check with your surgeon's office and follow all of his or her instructions.

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS