How many cc's would you say these are? (Photos)

Had my old implants taken out for new ones don't know the cc's was 13 years ago over the muscle.told ps wanted same size with an anchor lift he gave me 440 cc under ther muscle why do the seem so small and with a shirt on seems like a b cup projection? Before ever got implants started with a b anway I'm 5'1 115 lbs what is your guess on how many cc's my old implants are?

Determining Breast Implant Size

+4

Thank you for your question and photos. It is not possible to determine the size of your initial breast implants for two reasons. First, the initial implants were placed over the muscle. Secondly, your recent breast implants were placed under the muscle which results in a different outcome. For more information about implant placement (over the muscle or under the muscle) please read the link below.

Implant size

+2

It is difficult to estimate volume size even after an exam. Certainly in a top it is impossible to say. Sorry.

How many cc's would you say these are?

+2

It is very hard to judge implant volume even under the best of circumstances, but from these photos it is really not fair to say.

Implant size feels / looks different under the muscle.

+2

It is hard to estimate the size of your implants before surgery. I would suspect that the surgeon used the same size implants as you requested so now you feel and look smaller because the implants are below the muscle. When the implants are above the muscle and they hang in the breasts, they look larger. When the muscle holds the implant against the body you have a different sensation and appearance.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

+2

Impossible to answer even with a clothed after posted photo, especially! Best to obtain operative report to review size placed...

Implant size

+2
it is impossible to estimate implant size in this manner. That being said, when implants go under the muscle the same volume looks smaller with less projection.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+2

It is not possible to estimate the size, but when patients change from over the muscle to under the muscle, they often feel less projected.

Patti A. Flint, MD

Breast lift

+1

I can't guess what size the old implants were. However, when a lift is done, it often makes the breasts seem smaller even if the size of the implants isn't much different. Be cautious of having a lift performed with overly large implants. It is a recipe for trouble

Ronald J. Edelson, MD