Bbl What Should I Do?

i want to get bbl done my weight is 220 in 5'6 should i lose weight before i get it done if I should how much should I weight and is it possible to get 1800cc per cheek or is that too much I want my booty to be very large and what's the max cc that can be taken out

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

You do not need to loose weight before your procedure. Don't try to estimate how much fat to put in ( 1800 cc each side is an enormous amount). Get a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area for a consultation.This is where I would start.

5'6" 220 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I would lose 40 lbs or so to get the best results.  Even at 180 lbs, you will have more than enough to liposuction 5 liters (the maximum in an outpatient setting) and transfer at least 1500 cc per buttock.  Although I have transferred more, some of this is dependent upon the quality of the fat and the amount of fluid and oil liposuctioned.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php