My right eye is a lot smaller then my left is there a way to fix that?

Photo is helpful.

+1

In terms of specialists, it is very useful to see a plastic surgeon who is also board certified in ophthalmology.  I am aware of only one Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is also board certified in ophthalmology in the entire world.  However, oculoplastic surgeons are extensively fellowship trained in oculofacial surgery and have also completed an ophthalmology residency and board certified in Ophthalmology.  

To give you a feel for the difference in training between a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and a ASOPRS fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon, Board Certified Plastic Surgeons have 2 to 3 years of specialized training in all facets of plastic surgery.  The areas really cover all parts of the body.  This provides a wonderfully broad training experience that is necessarily thin in some areas of training.  

Compare this with an oculoplastic surgeon who has completed an American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship.  These fellowships are two years long and solely focus on surgery of the eyelids and face.  The trainee is involved in approximately 2500 facial and eyelid surgeries during this time.  Additionally the oculoplastic fellow has completed an ophthalmology residency.  They are trained to examine the eyes in addition to the eyelids and face.  

In contrast Board Certified Plastic Surgeons lack this train, education and experience and don't even have equipment in their office necessary to examine the eyes.  

The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) maintains a geographic directory on their website that can help you find a well qualified surgeon in your area.

right eye is a lot smaller then my left

+1

Unfortunately, without a photo, it is impossible to give you advice.  I recommend that you schedule a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to be evaluated. Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon