19 Year Old, Chubby Cheeks? (photo)

To be honest, I've been struggling with my self image for years because I was born with a round face. I want to make my face more long and slimmer, like the shape of Emma Watson. I've always thought it was because of my body fat percentage, but as I got slimmer the fat on my face didn't change. Like I'm literally underweight, but my face makes me look fatter then I really am. I heard of buccal fat removal, and I've seen some docters suggested a chin implant. Please help. Thanks.

Buccal fat removal to slim the cheeks

+1

Buccal fat removal can draw the cheeks in slightly to achieve a more narrow facial shape. The fat is removed from inside the mouth and is a fairly straight forward procedure with little down time. In your case however you really have wonderfull facial features that I personally wouldn't see the need to change.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Buccal Fat Pad Removal and Chin Implant

+1

Although a physical exam is helpful to confirm, a buccal fat pad removal procedure would give you improvement in the manner you seek.  Although it is difficult to determine how beneficial a chin implant would be from the pictures due to absence of a profile view, I think the implant would probably improve facial dimensions and proportions as well.  Good luck.