Too Soon to Inject Lips Again with Different Product?

Hello. I had Belotero injected into my lips and Radiesse in cheeks and in folds in May. I liked the results after 3 weeks of bruising healed but I want my lips fuller. Can I do more in my lips this soon with different product such as restylane?

Injectable fillers

+1
Restylane and Belotero are both hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, while Radiesse is made of calcium hydroxyapatite.  Both Belotero and Restylane are acceptable choices for lip augmentation, and there should be no negative side-effects to injecting these within several weeks of each other.  Three weeks is generally enough time for post-lip-injection swelling to dissipate.  Your experienced injecting provider is best equipped to make this decision, already having good knowledge of your face and pre-treatment appearance.  Good luck!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Additional injections to the lip

+1

Belotero is a hyaluronic acid filler can be mixed with other of the less viscous fillers in the lips if you didn't feel fully satisfied with the initial results. It's best to wait at least two weeks after the initial filler, which you have. Best of luck!

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Injecting lips again 3 weeks later

+1

It would be fine to have another injection to your lips to make them fuller 3 weeks after you had the Belotero placed.  Having another product, such as Restylane, is not a problem.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

You could consider another filler like Restylane or Juvederm to the lips at this time.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA