Too Soon to Inject Lips Again with Different Product?

Hello. I had Belotero injected into my lips and Radiesse in cheeks and in folds in May. I liked the results after 3 weeks of bruising healed but I want my lips fuller. Can I do more in my lips this soon with different product such as restylane?

Additional injections to the lip

+1

Belotero is a hyaluronic acid filler can be mixed with other of the less viscous fillers in the lips if you didn't feel fully satisfied with the initial results. It's best to wait at least two weeks after the initial filler, which you have. Best of luck!

Injecting lips again 3 weeks later

+1

It would be fine to have another injection to your lips to make them fuller 3 weeks after you had the Belotero placed.  Having another product, such as Restylane, is not a problem.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

You could consider another filler like Restylane or Juvederm to the lips at this time.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com