I want to know a figure of price for the bbl?

With the pricing for the bbl does it include the anesthesia operating room the garment and lab work? I have a kangaroo pouch from a c-section and I want aggressive lipo for a bbl would that leave me having loose skin in my stomach? would a surgeon be able to remove all the loose fat in my stomach or would I have to get a tt? Is it necessary for a clearance if I don't have any health issues?

BBL

+1

The pricing for this surgery will vary considerably depending on how many areas that will be liposuctioned and the volume of fat that will be harvested and injected. The price starts at $8,000 and can be as much as $15,000. This is an all inclusive figure

Brazilian butt lift pricing and clearance.

+1

At my practice pricing for a Brazilian butt lift usually starts at $6,800 but pricing may be higher depending on factors such as surgery time and the amount of fat being removed. Without pictures or an examination it is impossible to tell if you will need a tummy tuck as well. If you do end up needing a tummy tuck you can get the two procedures done at the same time. This operation is called a Brazilian mommy makeover. At my practice clearance is not always needed, but for patients that are over forty or have certain medical conditions clearance is required.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

BBL prices will vary

+1

BBL prices will vary greatly between surgeon and region. In my office in NYC, the all inclusive price for BBL starts at $8500 but will be higher depending on the specific liposuction you want/need.  It is possible that you would benefit from a tummy tuck that can be done at the same time. You need to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon who does several BBLs per week. This is a tough requirement, and is the reason why so many people travel for this surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Why Brazilian Butt Lift Prices Vary

+1

Typical California Brazilian Butt Lift Price as listed by Real Self is $7725 however the price is highly variable based on the below factors. Also note from you description of the your "Kangaroo Pouch" you may also require a tummy tuck. It would be impossible to tell without an exam or photos.

Prices vary greatly because the Brazilian butt lift encompasses a wide range of liposuction techniques and possible donor sites for the fat  that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons   that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office?

2. Type of Anesthesia -  IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board  certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how much will be removed, how many areas, how long, etc

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Fat transfer to buttock combined with tummy tu

+1

It sounds like you may need a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin combined with liposuction and fat transfer to the buttock. This is difficult to answer without seeing you in person, but this can range from 10,000-15,000. I recommend a consultation with a board certified pladtic surgeon in person.

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian buttlift costs, clearance, loose skin

+1

What the Brazilian Buttlift includes varies from office to office as does how the procedure is performed.  In my office, the price includes all of the things you mentioned, and is usually about $8000 (can be less or more depending upon number of areas liposuctioned).  I usually liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 ml to each buttock for the average person

If you have loose skin you may need a tummy tuck, short scar tummy tuck, minitummy tuck, or nothing depending on how you look now and how you heal.  If you are under 45 with no medical problems you generally do not need medical clearance.   Good luck.

BBL Costs

+1

Pricing of the BBL is based upon: 1. The cost of liposuction to obtain fat for transfer to the buttocks and  2. The cost of the transfer itself.

It does not include the cost of anesthesia, the  garment or the facility fee.

If you are taking fat  from a kangaroo pouch resulting from a C section, you may not have sufficient fat for a BBL. If fat is taken from the pouch plus the upper abdomen and waist, and you weigh more than 150 lbs, then you would probably have enough.  Generally 800cc of fat must be obtained for an adequate BBL (400cc injected into each buttock). If you are thin, less fat may not give you the look you want. The total fee including everything for this BBL procedure based upon liposuction from the abdominal pouch alone is $6,125. Regarding loose skin or a TT, this is impossible to determine without seeing you and Yes, a medical clearance is required.

Photos of your torso, abdomen and buttocks would help make a more accurate cost determination. I hope this information is helpful to you

Happy Holidays,

Dr. Stanley Taub

I

Stanley Taub, MD (retired)